Are you an experienced AP/AR Coordinator who is passionate about the role technology can play in making a difference in the world? Are you an experienced professional who can take on a newly created position with self-leadership and energy to help grow this global, privately backed business? Our Atlanta Georgia Corporate office is looking for a detail oriented individual with solid accounting and finance skills who will be responsible for applying principles of accounting to record, reconcile, analyze, and monitor financial information.
Company Overview: Carolina Precision Technologies (CPT) is a premier, full-service precision manufacturer for the medical and aerospace industries. We are a market leading manufacturer of implants, specialty surgical instruments, cutting tools, and delivery systems for the orthopedic, sports medicine, trauma, extremities and other MedSurg applications.
Responsibilities & Duties
Carolina Precision Technologies is searching for an experienced AP/AR Coordinator to fill a newly created role based at the Atlanta Georgia Corporate office. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for applying principles of accounting to record, reconcile, analyze, and monitor financial information and other projects as needed. This role will coordinate AP/AR functions across the company throughout multiple locations.
Required Experience & Skills
- Responsible for tallying the daily cash receipts against the daily bank statement for USD bank accounts.
- Entering each cash receipt into ERP Accounts Receivable module.
- Using application instructions received from field via email and operations software, apply each cash receipt to open customer invoices in ERP Accounts Receivable.
- Record all variances (bank charges, transactional, etc.) to tie to total cash received.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date
- Generating reports and statements for internal use
- Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Daily invoice processing for shipments
- Process invoice entries into ERP Accounts Payable on a daily basis, following established guidelines and procedures for data entry and verification
- Running payment cycles for all eligible and approved invoices, including generating all associated reports
- Running remittance advice jobs after each payment cycle
- Filing all paid invoices and reports
- Scanning all invoices and reports and uploading to ERP/Data Archive as required
- Manage AP mailbox and respond to field and vendors as requested, including processing all attached vendor invoices
- Manage AP vendor credit card expenses
- Review online Certify expense reports for policy compliance
- Provide training and back-up for all AP/AR work.
- Completes all company 1099’s and therefore stays current on regulations concerning 1099 preparation.
- Assist in preparation for annual audit.
Knowledge / Education
- Associates degree in Accounting, Business, or related discipline
- 1-3 years experience in accounting and basic accounts receivable functions
- Experience working on ERP and/or accounting applications. Infor background highly valued.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Outlook and Excel
Skills & Abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skill
No agency calls please