Carolina Precision Technologies (CPT) is a premier, full-service precision manufacturer for the medical and aerospace industries. We are a market leading manufacturer of implants, specialty surgical instruments, cutting tools, and delivery systems for the orthopedic, sports medicine, trauma, extremities and other MedSurg applications. We are currently seeking a full time CNC Lathe Setup/Programmer at our facility in Putnam, CT. The ideal candidate will have experience in a production environment with good communication and an ability to learn quickly.
* First Shift and Second Shift Openings
Responsibilities & Duties
- Setup / Program CNC Lathes and/or turn/mills
- Efficiently operate machines when not programming or in setup
- Inspect parts per print and in process documentation
- Clear chips and maintain safe work environment
Qualifications & Skills
- 1 to 5 years in machine shop environment
- CAM software (part maker/ Mastercam) experience is a plus
- Proficient use of micrometers, gauging, and comparator
- Familiarity with Eurotech machines and Fanuc controls a plus
- Skilled blue print reading
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Proficiency in general math
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, paid time off, 401k with company match after 3 months of service. Pay will be based on experience.
No agency calls please