Carolina Precision Technologies (CPT) is a premier, full-service precision manufacturer of implants, specialty surgical instruments, cutting tools, and delivery systems for the orthopedic, sports medicine, trauma, extremities and other MedSurg applications.
We are currently seeking a Swiss Machine Setup/Operator for 1st shift at our facility in Warminster, PA (Philadelphia area). The ideal candidate will have experience in a production environment with good communication and an ability to learn quickly.
*First Shift Opening
Responsibilities & Duties
- Setup / Operate Swiss & Mill
- Load and unload parts per program
- Inspect parts per print and in process documentation
- Clear chips and maintain safe work environment
Qualifications & Skills
- 1 to 5 years in machine shop environment
- Proficient use of micrometers, gaging, and comparator
- Familiarity with Haas, Chiron, or Citizen machinery
- Skilled blueprint reading
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Proficiency in general math
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, paid time off, 401k with company match after 3 months of service. Pay will be based on experience.
No agency calls please